Clockwork Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clockwork Clan Forum

Clan forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[APPROVED]Light's app

Go down 
+3
Terror
Vizzy523
Light
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Light

Light

[APPROVED]Light's app Empty
PostSubject: [APPROVED]Light's app   [APPROVED]Light's app EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:26 pm

Basic Info
In-game name: Light

Personality
Favorite Class: alien
Favorite weapon: mass driver
Favorite Alien Evolution: dragoon
Favorite Map: A.T.C.S

Background
Have you been in any other clans before: yeah {KoS}, {RF}, Wonderland's clan too ^^ but it was last year and i don't played during all this time so...
How active are you: a little hour everyday and more while week ends
Are you good at following orders: Well, yes.
Would you consider yourself rude: I'm rude with bad people who seriously disturb the game and aren't that polite at all...whereas i'm nice as soon as i can.
Would you attend the server(s) regularly: Yes
Have you talked to either Terror or Dopey yet: Actually, while this application i'm in the server with him =P
Would you ever abuse admin rights: Well those rights are not there to abuse but to be sure that the server keep going on in a better way. To abuse is not to be admin but a noobish abuser...

Advance Info (You do not have to fill this out if it makes you uncomfortable) I'm here to have fun, do some war when i got time on week-ends and be sure to be in a good team with nice behaviour guys...What else to say ?
What is your main language: French
What Country are you from: France
Do you understand basic English: Of course i do Wink
Back to top Go down
Vizzy523

Vizzy523

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED]Light's app   [APPROVED]Light's app EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:33 pm

Nice app gl
Back to top Go down
Terror
Admin
Terror

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED]Light's app   [APPROVED]Light's app EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:34 pm

you have a good attitude and you show potential! keep attending the server and good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://cwcf.nstars.org
Dopey

Dopey

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED]Light's app   [APPROVED]Light's app EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 10:35 am

app passed welcome aboard light
Back to top Go down
Terror
Admin
Terror

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED]Light's app   [APPROVED]Light's app EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 10:44 am

welcome bro!
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED]Light's app   [APPROVED]Light's app EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 10:49 am

thanks guys glad to be in ^^
Back to top Go down
HOLM

PostSubject: Yeah   [APPROVED]Light's app EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 10:49 am

Yeah welcome Light ^^
Back to top Go down
NazLog

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED]Light's app   [APPROVED]Light's app EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:16 pm

Hey are you the same light who was in !Fk because I have played this that one a lot. You tend to be on really later for me. Like 1 o'clock in the morning for me but.your from France right... so it is probably a reasonable hour there. I seem to recall you raging at me for something but I can't remember what but hey it doesn't matter. Happy to have you : )
Back to top Go down
NazLog

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED]Light's app   [APPROVED]Light's app EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:17 pm

Bye the way
J'mapple Mitchell. E toi?
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED]Light's app   [APPROVED]Light's app EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 1:30 pm

Well don't know if it's the right topic to speak about this...Anyway I've never been in !Fk's clan but i was before the last level on [RF] and another one which was Zeppelin's clan before being the second hand of KoS's clan...Anyway if you saw me a day it was there's six month ago because before the two last week I've never play again trem from summer holidays...
Back to top Go down
Terror
Admin
Terror

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED]Light's app   [APPROVED]Light's app EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 2:58 pm

ah! alright bud. thanks for letting us know! Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
HighTech

PostSubject: Lights Excellent F1!!   [APPROVED]Light's app EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:49 am

F1 Sorry so late.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED]Light's app   [APPROVED]Light's app Empty

Back to top Go down

[APPROVED]Light's app
Page 1 of 1