Clockwork Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clockwork Clan Forum

Clan forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

umm we got lyon.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NazLog

umm we got lyon. Empty
PostSubject: umm we got lyon.   umm we got lyon. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:02 am

Today Vizzy and I managed to meet up with Lyon and we got him to join C. According to vizzy dopey said that if Lyon wanted to join he could just put on the tag. I have also talked to Gus and tried to recruit him but no luck maybe later. I am trying to figure out of the many members of CC why dopey would want to include me with Gus and Lyon on the automatic acceptance list I am nowhere near as good as them. So anyway that is all I have. Wait no I also extended the welcome hand to Phantom who is the former Is member but I don't think he is going to bite. But oh well its probly because I was so noob while I was playing with him.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

umm we got lyon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: umm we got lyon.   umm we got lyon. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:01 pm

I was in Phantom's older clan before; i know him. I could maybe try if i see him back. So much time i didn't speak with him!
Back to top Go down
Rabioso

umm we got lyon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: umm we got lyon.   umm we got lyon. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:15 pm

if execute haven't join somo other clan i can tell him of C do u want???
Back to top Go down
Terror
Admin
Terror

umm we got lyon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: umm we got lyon.   umm we got lyon. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 4:15 pm

thanks for all the help NazLog and i have opened you up to the whole forum! and i appreciate all the help Light.
Back to top Go down
http://cwcf.nstars.org
Sponsored content

umm we got lyon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: umm we got lyon.   umm we got lyon. Empty

Back to top Go down

umm we got lyon.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clockwork Clan Forum :: Clockwork's Public Forum :: General Chat-
Jump to: