Clockwork Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clockwork Clan Forum

Clan forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Damn!!!! im sorry guys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vizzy523

Vizzy523

Damn!!!! im sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Damn!!!! im sorry guys   Damn!!!! im sorry guys EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:01 am

I had to uninstall tremulous but when i install it and put the back port on it wont work for some reason its about the hud you gave me i dont know how to uninstall
Back to top Go down
NazLog

Damn!!!! im sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn!!!! im sorry guys   Damn!!!! im sorry guys EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:44 am

OK this isn't that hard of a fix. If trem will run enough to get to a server you can type /exec ui/oticz_uninstall.cfg but I think it won't get you there. So what you can do is save the oticz hud, screenshots, autogen.cfg, autoexec.cfg, and delete the backport again only delete the backport not anything else!!!. Then go to C:\User\(your user name)\AppData\local there you should find a folder called tremulous. Delete it. Then download the backport and run it. It should go. Then you can reinstall the hud using /exec ui/oticz_install.cfg. Then get terror to set me at level 10000000 and you back to your former level. BTW my comp is working again so you could set me to that and it won't make a difference LOL I had to do all of this and install trem fusion and my binds and my HD trem. And some other maps and all of that shit..... its been unused sitting on my desk top.
Back to top Go down

Damn!!!! im sorry guys
Page 1 of 1